- Strong project management skills with experience in managing projects.
- To ensure projects are completed within budget, time and with quality.
- To assist and monitor sub-contractors on work progress.
- To ensure safety at the work site.
- Hands-on supervision and site coordination in interior fit-out projects.
- Prepare weekly project schedule and daily site report for site meetings.
- Candidate must possess at least S.P.M., Diploma or equivalent.
- At least 3 – 5 years relevant experience in interior fit-out projects.
- Able to work independently.
- Required languages: English and Bahasa Malaysia. Chinese will be an added advantage.
- Strong site coordination and supervisory skills.
- Knowledge of construction drawings and documentation.
- Computer literate preferably in MS Office. Knowledge in MS Project will be an added advantage.
- A team player with strong leadership qualities.
- Possess own transport.
- Age below 40 years old.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Salary package will commensurate with qualification and experience.
- Two (2) Full-Time positions available.
Interested candidates are invited to apply with detailed resume, portfolio (if any) including present and expected salary and a recent photograph to:-
RED IDENTITY DESIGN SDN BHD
No 39-3, Plaza Damansara, Jalan Medan Setia 1, Bukit Damansara, 50490 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
(Only short-listed candidates will be notified for interview)