Senior & Junior Interior Designers
- Work together with project teams for design direction.
- Responsible in translating design concepts into design details.
- Strong in space planning and concept development.
- Responsible for managing all design related aspects – conceptual drawings, presentation drawings and detail drawings.
- Prepare materials for presentation.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design, Architecture or equivalent.
- At least 3 – 5 years of drafting experience in the related field is required.
- Required skills: AutoCad 2004 onwards, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Power Point, Excel, 3D Max, SketchUp.
- Site experience is essential.
- Required languages: English and Bahasa Malaysia. Chinese will be an added advantage.
- A team player with the ability to meet deadlines, have strong commitment, is responsible and self-motivated.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Salary package will commensurate with qualification and experience.
- Three (3) Full-Time positions available.
Interested candidates are invited to apply with detailed resume, portfolio (if any) including present and expected salary and a recent photograph to:-
RED IDENTITY DESIGN SDN BHD
No 39-3, Plaza Damansara, Jalan Medan Setia 1, Bukit Damansara, 50490 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
or email to email@example.com
(Only short-listed candidates will be notified for interview)